2 hours ago
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Sunday, September 19, 2010
2 cups sugar
½ cup pureed cooked pumpkin
½ cup evaporated milk
¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
¼ cup butter
½ teaspoon vanilla
1 cup chopped nuts
¼ teaspoon cornstarch
1. Combine sugar, pumpkin, milk, cornstarch and spice in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high, then reduce to a gentle simmer. Cook until it forms a soft ball when dropped in cold water (and flattens when picked up), or until reaches 236°F. Remove from heat.
2. Add the nuts, butter, and vanilla; beat until mixture is creamy.
3. Pour into a buttered plate or an 8X8 baking pan and allow to cool. Cut into small chunks and serve.
Find this and other great pumpkin recipes at pumpkinrecipes.org
**Remember To Make Memories At The Table.
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Friday, September 17, 2010
Here are the rules for passing it on
1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.
I'd like to pass the award on to the following great blogs:
Patti & Meegan at bramasoletoyearnforthesun.blogspot.com/
Frank at memoriediangelina.blogspot.com/
Jason at jasonsbbqadventures.com/
Kathy at thecolorsofindiancooking.blogspot.com/
Michele at msenplace.blogspot.com/
Debbie at cheerstohappy.blogspot.com/
Susan at cupcakesandcrablegs.blogspot.com/
Claudia at pegasuslegend-whatscooking.blogspot.com/
Peggy at in-minis-kitchen.blogspot.com/
Fabio at fabiolouscookingday.blogspot.com/
3 Chord Strum at giraffeinthecity.blogspot.com/
Catiena at thevintagehousewife/blogspot.com
Vicki at in-homeculinaryclasses.blogspot.com/
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Monday, September 6, 2010
|Beach House, RI|
|Beach House Patio, RI|
|Lobster On A New England Roll|